HOME | COMMERCIAL STOREFRONT GLASS REPAIR IN TORONTO
The first thing customers notice when entering commercial buildings is the storefront. The way it looks and how it works can say way more about your business than signage. If clients can see cracks, broken storefront glass, or poor door mechanisms, they may consider such business owners to be negligent and unprofessional. This is why the timely commercial storefront glass replacement means a lot.
When you may need replacement:
- Damage. Among the main issues are cracks (small and large) and visual damage, such as clouding of the glass. With such problems, glass replacement is often more reasonable than commercial storefront repair.
- Age. Typically, storefront glass lasts 15-30 years, depending on its quality. When glass is old enough, it starts to lose its properties, so the best solution is to replace the old glass with a new one.
- Re-repair. If you have already had your storefront window repaired a couple of times, but the issue reappears, this may be a signal that it is time to replace the glass instead of repairing it again.
- Poor insulation. Poor insulation. If the glass reduces its thermal integrity, it can significantly decrease the building’s energy efficiency, so it is worth installing new glass to save money.
What you get from storefront glass replacement:
- Maintenance costs reduction
- Improved building appearance
- Better insulating capabilities
- Higher level of security
Commercial Storefront Glass Repair in Toronto and GTA
Our professionals can install or replace window glass of any kind. Before providing this service we help you evaluate the damage and choose the right type of glass which will fit by size and characteristics.
- Commercial Fire Rated Windows Repair
- Commercial Storefront Repair
- Emergency Commercial Glass Repair
We provide our commercial storefront glass repair services at various locations throughout Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area. That is why you can get help as soon as possible.
Once you notice an issue with your storefront, our professional technicians will perform a full inspection of the glass to determine the problem and provide you with a diagnostic-based solution. The best part is that in many cases, you may not need glass replacement as it can be repaired, which is a great option as you can save money and time.
With our experience, qualified staff, and high-quality materials, you can be sure of the durability and energy-efficiency properties of your storefront glass.
Issues That Require Storefront Glass Repair
Every glass problem can be solved in different ways. To determine whether you may need commercial storefront glass repair or replacement, our technicians should make a check.
However, there are some common issues that you may notice yourself. Paying attention to the condition of your storefront makes things a lot easier, as it gives you extra time and helps you fix minor issues before they become significant problems.
It is worth contacting us for commercial storefront repair services if:
- You have noticed that cold air passes through the glass, and the building loses heat faster. This is among the most common problem, and in many cases, it can be solved by repairing and sealing the joints.
- Condensation starts to appear on the glass. At the same time, you may notice condensation only in some parts of the storefront, while in other places, everything is fine. In this case, it is worth repairing the glass in time to avoid its replacement.
- The storefront is over 15-20 years old. Depending on the glass and its features, the service life may vary. Always find out in advance how long ago the storefront was installed. This is especially true for old office buildings. Timely maintenance and repair help to extend the life of the storefront and avoid problems in the future.
- You notice small scratches or cracks on the glass. If there is some minor damage, in many cases, it can be easily and quickly repaired.
Storefront Door Repair
Doors are one of the crucial parts of storefronts. Various materials are used for their manufacture. Most often, these are aluminum, vinyl or wood. Each of them has its lifespan. However, when it comes to commercial buildings, there is always a risk of mechanical damage due to the large flow of people. That’s why we offer high-quality storefront door repair services.
Our technicians will check your doors to find the problem and fix it. We always have the necessary parts, mechanisms, and extrusions so that everything can be done quickly.
From damage and scratches to mechanisms and system adjustments, we cover a full service of commercial storefront repair.
Turning to us, you can be sure of the safety, durability, and energy efficiency of your storefront doors.
Features of Commercial Storefront Glass Installation
We provide custom storefront glass installation services to meet your needs and pick the best suitable option for your commercial space.
The most common types of glass for storefronts are:
- Tempered glass. This type is four times stronger than average glass, which makes it perfect for commercial buildings. One of its main features is that when shattered, such glass breaks into numerous tiny pieces that are less dangerous.
- Laminated glass. Another type is laminated glass. This one, even when broken, still holds together as a sheet, making it a perfect option in terms of safety against injury and burglary prevention.
During installation, we use aluminum posts that hold up a glass panel. With this approach, you can be sure of the reliability and safety of your storefront.
The process of commercial storefront installation does not take too long, as we know how precious time is in business. That’s why our technical team does everything quickly and with the best result.
Anytime you need professional help in Toronto and GTA, you can easily find us by searching for “storefront installers near me.”
Emergency Commercial Storefront Repair
As is often the case, many breakdowns occur at the most inopportune moment. It is always unpleasant, even if it happens in our house. But when it comes to a commercial building, things are even worse because the business is losing profit due to the suspension of operations.
To avoid such issues, we provide emergency services 24/7. If you are having trouble with your storefront, call (647) 477-0557, and we will send a team to you as soon as possible!
What is the difference between storefront and window glass?
Storefront glass is stronger than window glass. It is more resistant and has a different manufacturing process, which makes storefront glass safer. Such glass breaks into small pieces or holds its sheet, which reduces the risk of injury in the event of shattering. In addition, storefront glass increases the level of security by protecting your business from intruders.
How thick is the storefront glass?
Thickness may vary. The most common options are single pane glass with 1/4″ thickness and double pane glass with 1″ thickness.
How much does commercial storefront glass replacement in Toronto cost?
The price may vary depending on many factors (glass size, type, etc.). The cost of the replacement service ranges from $600-1500 on average.
How long does it take to repair the storefront door?
Each case is different since everything depends on the damage here. We try to do everything as quickly as possible, so our team already arrives with all the necessary equipment and gear. Depending on the volume and complexity of the work, the process can take about an hour or more.
Commercial Storefront Glass Repair in GTA
We do not work exclusively with customers located in Toronto. All commercial property owners in the Greater Toronto Area should consider hiring us for their commercial doors and windows repair, installation or replacement as well. You can call us and get high-quality service for an affordable price no matter where exactly you are located and what kind of building you are running. Our skillful professionals can help you to deal with all kinds of commercial door issues and handle the transporting of all necessary materials, including aluminum doors, wooden elements and heavy glass for a commercial door repair or replacement.
We realize that time efficiency is crucial for our customers, especially if they are looking for emergency repair, that is why reacting fast is our top priority. Regardless of whether you are in the center of Toronto or further in the Greater Toronto Area, we will meet your request as fast as possible to ensure that your building goes back into the business without any unwanted delay. Call us to work with office buildings, restaurants, hotels or any kind of commercial building in the Greater Toronto Area and we will make sure that all your entrances are safe, convenient and energy-efficient.