Commercial Fire Exit Doors Repair
HOME / COMMERCIAL DOORS REPAIR & REPLACEMENT / COMMERCIAL FIRE EXIT DOOR REPAIR
We offer installation and repair services for fire exit doors in commercial buildings in Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area. A fire exit door is a required product that must be installed at any business utility for safety reasons.
Certified fire doors of solid timber construction are smoke and flame resistant.
These doors are used for quick escape from a commercial object in case of emergency. A fire exit door must always be in good condition meaning that it should be easily opened and closed at any time.
Fire doors are usually always kept locked and only are used by members of the public if an emergency situation occurs. These doors also need to be fitted with a panic push bar.
Common Fire Exit Doors Repair Services
We can fix your doors, no matter what the issue is, starting from washing off water-proof paint and finishing with replacing old and worn-off parts. We help you find the problem and tackle it as quickly as possible.
- Commercial Automatic Doors Repair
- Commercial Glass Doors Repair
- Commercial Steel Doors Repair
- Handicap Automatic Door Systems
- Commercial Fire Exit Doors Repair
- Emergency Commercial Door Repair
Our Commercial Fire Exit Doors Services Include:
- fire exit door replacement;
- adjustment and replacement of closers on fire exit doors;
- replacement of locks;
- replacement of hinges;
- resizing of aluminium doors;
- installation of pivot doors and replacement of their closers;
- mounting of smoke seals;
- repairs and installations of brackets on pivot doors;
- general maintenance services for fire exit doors, such as tightening, lubing up, readjustments of the door elements
- fix of panic push bar;
- preventive maintenance.
Fire Exit Doors We Repair
Count on us if you`ve got problems with the following types of doors:
- unit entry door;
- fire stair and final exit portal;
- single doors and pairs of fire exits;
- fire, smoke, and non-combustible exits at service cupboards.
Top Issues with Fire Exit Doors
Whatever the problem is, our professional and experienced technicians in Toronto have got you covered. They have required skills and common spare parts to quickly and efficiently fix the problems so that you can enjoy a properly functioning fire entrance and secure fire safety of your commercial object in case of emergency.
The most common problems with fire exit doors include:
- doors close too fast;
- doors catch on the floor and don’t fully close;
- impossible to close or open fire exits;
- worn out or noisy hinges;
- doors are difficult to open;
- doors don’t relock;
- vision panel glass is damaged or loose;
- intumescent gaskets are damaged or absent;
- problems are reported by fire inspection and risk assessment documents.
Commercial Fire Exit Doors in GTA
We do not work exclusively with customers located in Toronto. All commercial property owners in the Greater Toronto Area should consider hiring us for their commercial doors and windows repair, installation or replacement as well. You can call us and get high-quality service for an affordable price no matter where exactly you are located and what kind of building you are running. Our skillful professionals can help you to deal with all kinds of commercial door issues and handle the transporting of all necessary materials, including aluminum doors, wooden elements and heavy glass for a commercial door repair or replacement.
We realize that time efficiency is crucial for our customers, especially if they are looking for emergency repair, that is why reacting fast is our top priority. Regardless of whether you are in the center of Toronto or further in the Greater Toronto Area, we will meet your request as fast as possible to ensure that your building goes back into the business without any unwanted delay. Call us to work with office buildings, restaurants, hotels or any kind of commercial building in the Greater Toronto Area and we will make sure that all your entrances are safe, convenient and energy-efficient.
Request a Quote